Skincare Consultation: (15min)
- Not sure what treatment or products are right for you? After a thorough skin analysis and discussion of your skin care objectives we will help to select and customize the right treatment and/or skin care regimen to meet your personal skin care needs.
- **Consultations are always complimentary**
SkinPen Microneedling: $290 (Pack of 3: $725)
Fire & Ice Facial (“The Red Carpet Facial”): $120
- Known as “The Red-Carpet Facial” in Hollywood, this treatment is famous for its instant brightening, smoothing, and tightening of the skin.
- A clinically active treatment designed to safely and rapidly resurface the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing, softening, and encouraging cell renewal and a healthy glow.
Dermaplane Dream: $75
Diamond Microdermabrasion: $75
- This facial is completely unique to you. After a thorough consult and analysis of your skin your facial will be customized to meet your current needs.
- A few of the elements your facial may include are: LED light therapy, dermaplaning, high frequency, HydroJelly, peel, facial cupping, and more.
Antioxidant Facial Peel: $75 (normal/dry/sensitive skin)
LED Radiofrequency & EMS Skin Tightening Facial
This non-invasive treatment utilizes 5 different modalities to help treat fine lines and wrinkles, skin elasticity, sun damage, redness, irritation and firmness for a youthful, healthy complexion.
The color benefits of LED light therapy:
- Red LED Light Treatment: used to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance the moisturization of the skin.
- Green LED Light Treatment: is used to help lessen the appearance of dark spots or sallow, discolored skin.
- Blue LED Light Treatment: is used to lessen the appearance of oiliness and problem areas.
- Yellow LED Light Treatment: is used to brighten the appearance of the skin.
- Flashing Pink LED Light Treatment: is used to help deliver skin ingredients to the surface layers of the skin.
AFA Clay Peel: $120
HydroJelly Facial Masks: $70
(HydroJelly masks can be utilized as a full facial or as an add on to other treatments)
These vegan face masks create a vacuum-like seal over the skin to push hydration and nourishing ingredients from both the mask and other previously applied products deep into the skin. A HydroJelly mask benefits your skin by cleansing, hydrating, smoothing exfoliating, brightening, toning, and reducing inflammation. The proper mask will be selected based on your skincare needs.
Check out these 5 main ingredients that help to make up your typical HydroJelly Mask.
ELECTROLYTES – Infused with Electrolytes (Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate and Sodium Pyrophosphate) which help the skin achieve a natural moisture balance that is essential to keep the skin healthy, beautiful, and in great working order.
ALGAE – Refined Algae and Kale are rich in Hydrating properties. It instantly hydrates the skin and is full of natural polysacharides, which have a proven ability to enhance the skin’s barrier function, replenishes the skin’s natural water reserves and increases its moisture-retention capabilities.
ORGANIC WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR – Oat is considered a humectant, which basically means it helps the skin to retain it’s moisture. It is Hypoallergenic and and smooths skin leaving it with a glow-like appearance.
ORGANIC WHITE RICE FLOUR – White Rice helps to exfoliate and cleanse the skin of impurities. It also conditions the skin to protect it against the environment.
ORGANIC WHITE WILLOW BARK POWDER – Natural tannins within the willow bark are considered astringents that also help to tone skin and reduce inflammation. This also benefits skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis. Polyphenols in the bark help to fight free radicals that damage our skin and contribute to aging signs.